Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's been a lifetime!

Oh my goodness! So, Brian and I are finally getting back on our game and restarting to post this blog. It's been quite a while, and a lot has happened! The fall season was really rough! I took a break from climbing over the summer because of a finger injury, and I ended up not climbing until February! After this break that lasted waaaaaayyy too long, I felt so so weak! But everything is improving and I'm feeling much better. My finger isn't bugging me, and the spring season went really well! I've been out climbing in Leavenworth a ton with Jen, and we have an awesome time! Jen has gotten super strong in such a short amount of time! It's been really impressive and it's inspired Brian and I to work even harder because she is kicking our butts!
Crushing The Sword

Working Fridge Right
Unfortunately, I don't have any new pictures of Brian. We've been taking pictures with like, 5 different cameras, so it's been hard getting them all together. But here's some pictures of me in Leavenworth.
Me on Scrambled Eggs
Hanta Man
Working The Practitioner
Finally sending Off the Couch
Also, Brian is so so so so close to getting the practitioner, and I'm sure he'll get it really soon!
Jen and I also got a chance to go to Smith Rocks for memorial day weekend, and it was an awesome time! We realized that our endurance is miserable, but we had a lot of fun anyways!
Jen cleaning Blue Light Special
Me finally nabbing Heinous Cling Start
Well, that's it for now. We promise we'll keep better tabs from now on!
Stay psyched,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment