Friday, July 8, 2011

Climbing gyms! and the real thing....

Well it has now been 3 weeks since I have touched a boulder made of real rock and I am starting to feel the effects..... But I was able to climb some over this last weekend! I made a trip down to portland with my big sis and hit up a few gyms there. Any time I visit a new gym I have a hard time taking my time and within a few hours I will be toast and still trying to climb problems (ya know its a good day when you can't climb a v0 at the end of the day). After a few days of muscle thrashing my sis and I made a mad dash for the ocean where my required sand castle building was fulfilled! This weekend should be a bit more promising in the relm of real rocks as I will be spending it a mere 20 mins away from Leavenworth in Cashmere. Then on sunday Mike and I are gonna tear it up ( and avoid the rattle snakes!) in Goldbar! As always im sure that Mike will have a video of me being silly that will instatly make its way up on this blog..... (I really don't know how he always manages to get thoes pictures or videos.....)

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment