Friday, September 16, 2011

Livin in Portland

I have just recently moved down to Portland to take a job working as a route setter and the head coach for the climbing team at the Club Sport Oregon! It's pretty much the job I was hoping for right out of college, how cool is that?! With route setting I get to work with Molly Bead and Kyle Van House, both of whom are supper cool and very good route setters! As far as the team goes I understand that this team has had some of its members go to world competitions and do not so bad. I am very excited to be working with such a great group of kids and professionals in an awesome facility! Hopefully I'll have some pictures soon cuz this gym is huge and super cool (oh and it has valet parking! But I can't use it cuz I am an employee, but that's ok cuz my car is a mondo granny mobile!)

On another note, I get to see my girlfriend after she has been in France for the past 2 1/2 weeks working on a vineyard! I cant wait till tomorrow night! And to make things even better I'm gonna go hit up a climbing comp in Seattle the day before with my best bud Mr. Mike Dove and we are gonna see how much plastic we can rip of the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment