Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally a post by me!...you know.... Brian...

Finally after months of not climbing, ok just a few weeks, I have started to climb again! Today Mr. Dove, Nathan Joyner and I decided to go out to Goldbar and hit up some of the boulders that we haven't climbed on yet. Lets just say that they were AMAZING! First we went ot the Camp Serene Boulder, which is sadly all by its self. :( All of the climbs on this boulder have been put near the top of my favorites list. After we were shut down by the last move of Chemical Imbalance we decide to hit up the 5 star boulder. I didn't think it was going to be as gigantic as it was.. but it was nothing less than ginormous! Mike, Nathan and I spent some time on Sobriosity and the Five Star Arete. Both of these polar opposite lines were extreamly fun and if you ever get a chance you should try them. By this point Nathan and I were beat, Mike however, decided to give Ground Zero a try... and only one try... We decided after his first crazy fall that we needed more crash pads... Which will be ordered soonly!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment